Penn Valley Pictures is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective as of 2/28/2023. By using this website you agree to the data we collect.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information submitted on any website contact form such as name, email, phone number, and more
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interest
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. By submitting a form on this site you are agreeing to receive email communications from pennvalleypictures.com where you may unsubscribe at any time.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are small files containing letters and numbers that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The cookie acts as a virtual key to unlock the computer’s memory which allow a website to recognize a user when they return. Like a physical key, a cookie doesn’t contain any information, but when read by a browser it can help improve services delivered.
This information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiration date.
COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
We use the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- _gat – Used to limit the amount of requests made. Doesn’t store any information.
- _ga – Used to help distinguish users. Expires after 2 years.
- _gid – Used to help distinguish users. Expires after 24 hours.
Below is a full screenshot of cookies on pennvalleypictures.com as of 2/28/2023. You can view the cookies and settings of the cookies in chrome to see a screenshot similar to the one below.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Please view your browser's documentation for instructions on how to do this.